The Phonecall The Phonecall

Who the fuck reads the tags on a movie!? Seriously. This was pretty amusing, and I didn't read the tags until like 20 people pointed them out. Also, why does this look so much like Banana Phone?? It would be fucking crazy if you did not intend this to look like Banana Phone.

bnpla responds:

at the time, i was using the mouse to draw, so the only style i could do was the one used in Banana phone (no edge lines)

Yesterday i bouth finally and for the first time in my life, a draw pad, the Wacom Bamboo tablet, so now i will be able to actually draw things with my own style.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Well done.

Everything was awesome, except for the story and concept. I thought it was epically retarded.

newgrounds xmas boner newgrounds xmas boner

I liked how short it was.

It was really short. The intro was also short, along with the movie, which was short. I liked the shortness of the movie, but it was also a little too short. Might have been better if it was longer, but not too long, because it's pretty good being short.

Canabalt Canabalt

ADDICTING!

Ive been playing this game on my iPhone for the last week, it's fun when you're bored. hehe

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

Nice Game

Same as all the others... Just noticed that the office background is the same used in "Watermelon Head 1-5". It's also the #1 image on Google images if you search for "office". hehehe, just thought it was pretty funny, but yeah, good game. pretty fun.

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

Hey come on, come on!

Get serious! get serious! GET SERIOUS!!!! Are you serious? Seriously, this "game" is fucking annoying. You have like two sound clips that repeat over, and over, and over, and OVER! Hey come on, come on! And the game is just stupid...

The Show Must Go On The Show Must Go On

Really cool. The color scheme is really nice. Your blues and greens go together nicely. I really like the angle you picked for this too. I really like your pastel work, it beats photoshop any day. I see two things that look a bit off. The girls face in the mirror looks awkward, especially her hair line. Also in the mirror reflection, her torso doesn't look like it's twisting enough and looks smaller than the foreground version. The rest of this piece more than makes up for these issues though, great work.

Arenas Arenas

That dude is about to be slaughtered by that minotaur! So, this looks amazing. Totally reminds me of Frank Frazetta or Boris Vallejo. The lighting is almost perfect, though I would say this could use some more areas of just pure black. My major complaint about this piece though, is that it looks WAY too Photoshoppy. That top left corner really stands out for me as having that generic Photoshop look. Other than that, it looks amazing. Great work.

data777 responds:

Ha ! thanks for the critic about photoshop, you're right.
Frazetta is some kind of a master for me. I loved to hear his name about my work.
Thanks

Food Thief Food Thief

This is kinda cool. I'm not sure why people are obsessed with futuristic cities, and hipsters sliding around on pipes but it's whatever. Looks too much like Jet Set Radio to me. I like the color scheme the most. Other than that, i'm just confused. Is that like an owl carrying meat or something? It looks like the dude has sausage links in his hand, and is carrying... I don't even know. And why is there a pipe that goes straight into the sky? I also dislike his hipster Slytherin scarf with a short sleeve shirt.