Canabalt Canabalt

ADDICTING!

Ive been playing this game on my iPhone for the last week, it's fun when you're bored. hehe

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

Nice Game

Same as all the others... Just noticed that the office background is the same used in "Watermelon Head 1-5". It's also the #1 image on Google images if you search for "office". hehehe, just thought it was pretty funny, but yeah, good game. pretty fun.

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

Hey come on, come on!

Get serious! get serious! GET SERIOUS!!!! Are you serious? Seriously, this "game" is fucking annoying. You have like two sound clips that repeat over, and over, and over, and OVER! Hey come on, come on! And the game is just stupid...

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

SWEET!

Nice game. Sweet graphics and was really fun. Make more and stuff

The Visitor The Visitor

Original.

I wasn't expecting anything that cool. That was fun! You should make more stuff like that. That was great!

- colorwars - - colorwars -

fucking hard!

That was frickin hard! cool concept... kind of... i guess.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Addicting!

Why does the dog fall through the platform for no reason sometimes? That's pretty messed up. Great game though...

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Nice Ending.

reminded me of a Mitch Hedberg quote "An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs." Great graphics, except for the clothing store. LOL. Funny too, MAKE MORE!!!

Shotgun Orc Shotgun Orc

Good idea.

too bad about the actual game though. you cant shoot while jumping, and jumping isn't very responsive. Camera could move back a bit, so you can see whats going on. Better music would be cool. A better death animation(like maybe their heads being blown off). And whats with that horse? Good Idea, but a really bad game. Try HARDER.

raitendo responds:

shame you didn't like the music! the two first songs in the game are Jacob's earlier work and I didn't really chose them because I liked them but because I thought they fitted the game. The one on level 4 and 5, I think you should listen to though, "Meeting the Colossus", a great track.

Ultimate When Youre Bored Ultimate When Youre Bored

Woot! highest score ever!

htt
p://img381
.imageshack.
us/
img381/2779/
leet4au.jpg

I WIN!

Jovatov responds:

yup thats the highest score I seen, congrats!