The Phonecall The Phonecall

Who the fuck reads the tags on a movie!? Seriously. This was pretty amusing, and I didn't read the tags until like 20 people pointed them out. Also, why does this look so much like Banana Phone?? It would be fucking crazy if you did not intend this to look like Banana Phone.

bnpla responds:

at the time, i was using the mouse to draw, so the only style i could do was the one used in Banana phone (no edge lines)

Yesterday i bouth finally and for the first time in my life, a draw pad, the Wacom Bamboo tablet, so now i will be able to actually draw things with my own style.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Well done.

Everything was awesome, except for the story and concept. I thought it was epically retarded.

newgrounds xmas boner newgrounds xmas boner

I liked how short it was.

It was really short. The intro was also short, along with the movie, which was short. I liked the shortness of the movie, but it was also a little too short. Might have been better if it was longer, but not too long, because it's pretty good being short.

Katan Katan

WOW!

Are you serious? That was fucking impressive. Very nice, and enjoyable to watch. Everything was great.

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

decent

Animation and drawings were alright. Could have been better, but the really crap thing about this video is the excessive use of gradients, plus the song is annoying.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Tim Fulp?

What happened to Tom? Bleh. The movie was pretty good I guess, the commentary wasn't that great. The bonus cartoon was alright... definitely could have been better. Wasn't particularly well made or funny. The other two were better. Kinda sucks that that was the last one.

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

fucking awesome

I thought this movie was pretty fucking funny. His typing is great... the art style is simple, but very nice. And I liked the Chris Hansen thing, lol

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

You are not...

DAVID FIRTH!! So like, yeah, use your efforts on something a little more original, and maybe in another style. It's a little too obvious that you have once masturbated to David Firths work.

TheFabs responds:

Now what the fuck are you talking about? I AM DAVID FIRTH! You know, the big D, Mr. Firth, Doki?

.............................no...I'm not...but I am his pedicurist.

Narwhals Narwhals

JUST DON'T LET EM TOUCH YOUR BALLS!!!

NARWHALS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!! I effing love this video!!

Santa's Preachings Santa's Preachings

BUY!!

Very nice work. Hilarious movie, well drawn, and voice acting was very good... why is this not rated higher? Fucking KIDS!!! whatever. This deserves WAY more...

Lalo responds: